View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 07:51 AM   #46
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
My only comment on the trailer is that, visually, it looks nothing like the world of the Sil I have in my mind.
I like Numenor. I think that has potential. I also like some things purely visually, but they seem to be geographically misplaced or otherwise questionable, depending on their true identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Gold armour, shields with trees on ("the tree of the High Elves" from the doors of Moria), and a blond elf we've not seen elsewhere looking very distressed at being attacked by Orcs. That's... it isn't...*please*tell me this isn't supposed to be The Death of Finrod.
No. Noooooooooooo! Please don't!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
So... yeah, either it's autumn, or TV!Gil-Galad has figured out how to grow*mellyrn.
Two roads diverged in two yellow woods,
And sorry I could not have it both
And be one geographic location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
So there we go! Finally, something I unambiguously dislike.*

For Bronwyn - I wonder if she is somehow supposed to evoke Rohan's (Old English) -wyn endings in Eowyn, Theodwyn... But then don't pick a Welsh name to do the job.