View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #245
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, I think three of our wolves are morm, Sally and LiGre. They just form a weird triangle and are all quite suspicious. I could vote for any of them toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG
Defend morm? I don't see that. I've said he looks innocent, even a couple of times, but surely if we were "pack-mates" I wouldn't do anyhting that obvious unless it was absolutely vital.
You might, just because of that. Ever heard of double-bluff? Besides, I don't know what you've been thinking, but if you and morm are indeed both wolves, you might even have considered it vital for you to step out and claim he's innocent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
Having no opinion of my own? Well, I admit I have been wary of accusing people, mainly because nothing that has been said in here has convinced me enough to have me believe someone actually guilty. I would feel weird to start accusing people before being certain of their guilt. I suppose I should be content with mere vague suspicions, then. However, I'd feel like being very unfair if I started hot-headedly accusing people based on some gut-feelings or the words X used to say he'll be off for the rest of the day...
Ai! This sounds both all too sincere and all too wolvish at the same time.

A Little Green's defense or herself sounded more sincere than anything she has posted for a while. (That, I'm afraid, isn't very much, though.) I still think it is very probable that she is furry, but I might give her the benefit of doubt for one day and vote morm or Sally instead. Anyway, I think we should lynch some of those three and I'm most definitely going to vote one of them. (Which one, I'm not sure.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
"Now, I don't want my voting for you to come back and make me look wolfish, therefore if you give me a valid reason to avoid voting for you I will take it and look my flip-floppy self.... if not, I will have "proven" that I can't be a wolf by this previous 'advice' post"
I don't quite see the logic here. Why would anyone assume a wolf couldn't have said what I said?

edit: mass xed
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote