View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #242
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Furthermore, she claimed that she'll only post "important" posts, and thus opening the way to present a biased picture of what happened so far.
I'm sorry...if you want I could go back and analyse again, this time with all details and posts included. After all, I did take notes on everything; they're on my notepad, if you could see.
I honestly didn't add every little detail because I was tired, and I had already spent enough hours analysing. I don't think it would've change my conclusions at all, though had I left them in. Anyways, doesn't everyone's analysis turned out biased? That's just how it is, I'm afraid.

Okay, I honestly meant to return earlier, but I napped much longer than planned. Anyways, I'm quite sure I'll be voting for Green in a moment; I still find her arguments too fabricated...and she's way too careful.

EDIT: X-ed with last three people