View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:24 AM   #920
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, my save is finally filled. I severely apologize that it took so long...there were difficulties between both school and writer's block. I actually originally had a brilliant idea for my post and when I started to plan it out, my great idea turned into total rubbish. So, I brainstormed over and over how else I should write this darned post. Anyways, I didn't end up actually killing off Aedhild, just injuring her severely. Folwren, her life will be in Athwen's hands now. Heh...that poor woman has a lot of work to do. I found it hard to write for another person's character, so I can only hope that I did Nova justice.

Durelin- I think what you've done with Shae so far is mostly fine. Just don't forget she is just as injured as Khamir...I sort of got the impression that it seemed otherwise when she helped him over to where the injured sat.

On the questions regarding meeting of the orcs:

Shae will definitely be very much against cooperation. It was an orc that beat her against the head when she was 11, ultimately resulting in the blindness in her left eye. So it'll take a lot to convince her...

Also, I would prefer that Shae is in the group that first encounters the orcs. Though she is a bit injured and probably tired, after some attention from Athwen I think she will be in good enough condition. Besides, Shae can be rather stubborn and I very much doubt she would easily sit this one out...