View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 04:56 PM   #884
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Undómë,

Sounds good. I'll edit that post tonight.

Folwren,

Yes, I'm really glad this all worked out, and I'm sorry if I gave you a great big headache.

Quote:
As to how to continue, Athwen can also run in and help. If she looks up and over to see the women and children attacked and then kind of runs forward in alarm, sees them all scattered, and then sees Azhar hurt, perhaps Dorran can jump in against the slaver, Athwen can run forward and get Azhar (move her, half carry, half drag, maybe) while Dorran distracts the slaver. And then Lindir can come and help Dorran.
I like this approach a lot. Let's run with it. I'm not sure if I'll get the post up tonight since I'm behind on everything. But I'll be working on it soon.

Addendum : My post is edited. Things are still grim, but not as helpless as before! I'll write the second part tonight or tomorrow.
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 01-23-2007 at 05:23 PM.