View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #594
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Yeah. If Coldan, Asta, or Harry want to give her instructions, go ahead. If Thiliel will continue to be conveniently ingnored... well, unnoticed , she'd just take up the task of "covering up" out of the blue. And Brinn, Rollan, Sereth, - Branor and Therian? -make her life difficult!
Hang on just a bit, I'm working on it.

As for Branor and Therian, I considered including them in the kidnapping theory like Mnemo suggested, but Coldan probably hasn't even noticed that they're missing. (Last time we heard from them, Branor was going to look for Therian IIRC, and Fea mentioned that she had some kind of plan for Therian; would be nice to know what that was.)

EDIT: Thiliel's got her instructions. (Hope I haven't made Asta too mean, Nerwen.)

Last edited by Pitchwife; 05-30-2011 at 04:53 PM.