View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #570
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I think, to speed things up, we should just "cut" to the two of them trying to sneak in to the Ecsichil residence, and we can just explain how they found out where to go.
I was thinking we could try to trace the carriage that collected Sador (i.e. ask around in the city who has seen it, which direction it went etc.), hoping that finding Sador would lead us to Aldarion.

Would one of our Gondorians recognize the swan device on the carriage and know about the Burlach-Dol Amroth connection? Formy? Dim?
(I'll have to draw a family tree of the House of Burlach in order to remember who's married/in-lawed to whom.)

We also might want to time our arrival with Cirdacil's and Vëandur's

G55, I think taking Thiliel along for this would get us kicked out of the inn, but having her cover up is a good idea.