View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #191
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Branor found Brinn at one of the wagons. She was alone and did not seem thrilled, or shocked, when Branor approached. Surely he had something to do with the trouble in the other room.

"I suppose you have a part to play in causing this ruckus, and why young Thiliel came running in here yelling trouble?" She was now looking stern.

"Aldarion and Coldan are arguing about Mary the Elf, but it has more to do with the actress playing her. So why don't you just go ask Asta?" Branor shot back. "What makes you think I have anything to do with her, or care who your sister toys with?"

"You tell me, Bran." Brinn was holding firm. "All I know is anytime news of trouble my players are causing reaches me, your name has been right in the center of it."

There was a long silence. Branor was clearly suppressing something but just when it looked like he would dodge answering, the frustration which had been building up came out. "First Therian, and now you? Speak clearly!" There was another pause, as Branor realized Speak clearly was one of his lines. He did not want to shout at Brinn, he simply wanted to understand why everyone's anger has been directed towards him. "I mean, it would be much easier if I knew why you and Therian are angry with me. For I honestly can not tell you what it is I have done to offend you. Yes, Therian and I snuck out to the Rohirric Unicorn last night. We did so believing we could learn more about the hobbits you told us to investigate. Then some dumb brute started making trouble with Therian. So, I stepped in to protect him, and I may have insulted the oaf's intelligence, but would you rather I had let him squash one of our better actors into dust? The trouble that's going on in there? As I told you, I am not the cause. I tried to calm the hot tempers down. If they don't, do not come blaming me. Your sister is the cause of that trouble."

Last edited by Boromir88; 04-13-2011 at 01:37 PM.