View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #13
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Slotting this theory into the vote-list, it could fit:

Kath --> Morsul
Greenie --> Pitch
Morsul --> Hui
Lommy --> Hui
Legate --> Greenie
Hui --> Greenie
Form --> sally
Boro --> Lottie
Lottie --> Greenie
sally --> no one
Pitch --> Hui

Soriman missed the voting

Hui was the first waggon (i.e. the first lynchee to two votes--and first-to-two as Hui wanted to know [a coded message to packmates?] is almost more like 2.5 votes). The very first vote thereafter is Legate for Greenie and given how the day went, it was easy for Hui to latch on: Greenie is not a member of this possible pack and it doesn't lead back to the pack.

Then I vote and so does Boro and we each vote someone new--which, yes, doesn't make us look great, but it's also totally early enough that someone else could have hopped aboard either Sally or Lottie and made it a three-way tie with Hui losing the draw. Lottie votes to save the pack--i.e. Hui and it's a done deal. Sally leaves no trail and endangers no one.

So... the theory has nothing in the voting record to contradict it. It could explain going after me. Even a clue might be an in-joke for a our mods--maybe all three wolves got a vote!

On the other hand...