View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 07:45 AM   #292
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The post #268 of mormegil's really worries me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
In her [Thinlómien's] vote for me it seemed mighty strange that in her previous post she implies that I'm innocent, next post which is really close to each other, changes her mind and votes for me with a back door ready for escape . . .
I didn't say you were innocent in my opinion. I said that ww-weariness might point to your ordoness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
A good point I didn't think about. But according to my experiences, this weariness usually occurs only with ordos. So should we conclude morm's most probably innocent? Or could he bluff here? I'm waiting for an explanation, whatever the case is.
Quote:
. . . and says that she's not sure if she'll be back and yet she's able to post 4 more times.
Excuse me, but what's suspicious in saying that "I'm not sure if I can be back" and coming back? I'm totally missing the point here.

Quote:
Boro, SpM and Spawn voiced high suspicion of her and are all dead either by lynching or wolf death.
I totally missed spawn voicing high suspicion of me. A quote, please. As to SpM, I never contributed to his death. I find this reasoning quite hollow.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote