View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:56 PM   #56
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
FYI, I sent Shasta a text to let him know the game is afoot, but my phone then died, so I don't know if it actually sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
'Let's lynch her now because if she's a wolf she'll be oh so dangerous." That's plain truth, but if she's not she'll be oh so dangerous to the wolves, so why should we lynch her without any evidence? Since when do we lynch people just in case?
Since Phantom, that's when.

My general logic on Nerwen is that whichever side she's on, the other side should keep a close eye on her, so while I don't disagree with Boro's thoughts on Nerwen (if she is evil, I vote we call her Furwen), I also don't like the idea of lynching her on Day 1 "just to be safe," as it were. Day 1 is when you don't lynch people to be safe, in case they are gifted, etc. My prince is jumpy in a way that I don't currently like, but by my own rule above, lynching him on Day 1 is equally risky.

Posting and refreshing.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote