View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 07:48 PM   #270
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
However, about the orcs staying around. . .I would think that after having robbed all that they could carry, they would get out of their as quickly as possible. They don't want to stick around and run the risk of getting caught again. I think in their situation, they'd take only what they could carry, maybe (since they're orcs) destroy the rest, if they could do so safely, and then run off. But they're fairly smart- they won't do anything terribly unsafe.
You speak like Gwerr, Folwren! That was just as he suggested in #107!

But I think our storyline requires the orcs at least to stick around somewhere...

I'm looking forwards to hear how Ishkur or / and Makdush argue the orcs to stay where they are and not take Gwerr's advice to get away asap, as they don't know of the requirements of the storyline.

Have fun everyone! I try to hold my horses at the camp without a possibility to check how this is going...