View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 04:02 PM   #82
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of the 7th Age
Nogrod,

You raise a good point -- that we have to remember this is a larger group (65 slaves of various types, about 15 orcs, and the 7 members of the fellowship). If we talk about the larger group, we'll need to be careful not to contradict each other concerning all these folk who do not have individual posters. However, my preference is to keep things flexible---not to try and define each subgroup and each leader prior to the actual game starting.
I agree with your point on flexibility - and it's always more fun when things are not too tied up beforehand. But the problem I see here is that there is no clear leader person in the slave escapees. Maybe Firefoot, Undómė or Orofaniel could come up with that kind of person as their characters haven't been revealed yet? Durelin's character seems to be one that in a way "leads" the ex-slaves, but without anyone to balance Khamir's lead, it might get a bit boring to Durelin... But surely, we slave escapees might be just a band of puzzled people who lost their elders as they sacrificed themselves to help these out from the plantation. I would just wonder if those elders didn't leave a single reasonable person to help the escapees on their flight.