View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 07:21 PM   #35
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Quote:
One more Orc issue that needs ironing out.....are these the kind of Orcs that prefer night and are blinded by the light of the sun? Or are they the Uruk-hai?
Hmm...good question. I suppose the Orcs had to adapt to a new lifestyle once Sauron was destroyed, or does Sauron's darkness still linger there? It was dark there most of the time, wasn't it? And imagine it would at least be hazy from all the ash in the sky from the eruption of Mt. Doom. Hmmm... I'll have to come back to that one.
I'll add to this: it would be interesting if the Orcs, because they could only travel at night, were thought to be midnight prowlers by the 'Fellowship.' And that would be just another thing to negotiate if they could only travel at night.

The Uruk-hai were closer to men, possibly, weren't they? Then it might actually be more likely that they would 'rebel' and be more 'civilised.' It would also be more convenient if they were Uruk-hai.

Edit: Great! Can't wait to hear from you. And two posts it is.

Okay, now I've really got to go....unless something drags me back again.