View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 01:22 PM   #85
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Most Valuable Wights

Out of a mix of boredom and curiosity I have compiled this (unofficial) list of those members with the most reputation points to give, since the combination of longevity and the amount and quality of contribution is what decides the number. According to BW's formula seen here, I have counted up the points for these people. Now some of them registered in January, meaning that the next period of 365 days is nearly up in which they will rep one more point and some have 2,900 some odd posts meaning once they cross 3,000, another point will be added. (mark12-30, Esty, and SpM, for instance) So here it is:
1. Heren-Istarion: 13
2. The Saucepan Man: 12
3. The Barrow-Wight: 12
4. Bêthberry: 12
5. Child of the Seventh Age: 11
6. Estelyn Telcontar: 10
7. mark 12_30: 10
8. piosenniel: 10
9. davem: 9
10. Mister Underhill: 9
So there you have it: our most valuable members!

I may be missing some; these were just the ones I guessed would be highest according to the memberlist viewed in reputations and in posts. Remember this is an unofficial list.

Edit: Here is Fordim's whom I did not include since he hasn't been here even a year and has less than 1,000 posts. But as anyone can clearly see, he has very valuable and should not be left out of such a list. Sharkû and Mithadan too, since they're mods and have been here so long.
Fordim Hedgethistle: 7
Sharkû: 8
Mithadan: 8

Last edited by Lindolirian; 12-04-2004 at 01:35 PM. Reason: to add Fordie, Sharku and Mith
Lindolirian is offline   Reply With Quote