View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 07:01 AM   #142
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well. This is going very badly indeed.

McCaber, Day One

#10.
Opening banter: “I’ll step up! Everyone is a wolf but me."

#22.
Banter– accuses Mac at #21 of "chiming in suspiciously on cue”.

Tally
Inzil —> Mac

#34.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
Inzil's vote seems more random than anything else, because there's like six posts here to choose from. I didn't see anything in Mac's post besides early banter.
Tally
Inzil —>Mac
Mac —> Shasta
Sally —> Inzil
Rikae —> Inzil (2)

#49. Vote-post
Quote:
I'm not sure I agree with lynching the silent ones Day 1. In my experience, the people with something to play for are the ones who tend to show up early, while the lurkers tend to be ordinary innocents.

So with not a lot to go on, let's go with who saw suspicion in me, I would say unnecessarily and prematurely.

++ Legate of Amon Lanc
Comment: I think we can safely say that whoever McCaber dreamed on Night One, it wasn’t Legate! The part about “lynching the silent ones” seems to be a response to Mac's vote for my absent beloved; may also be to Rikae #35, where she proposes lynching non-appearing players (at that time, Shasta, Sally, Aganzir, Wilwa and Greenie), though this sounds more like banter. Possibly McCaber gave that caution because he had dreamed one of these players as an innocent. It does not, unfortunately, seem likely that he had dreamed a wolf.

McCaber, Day Two

Quote:
Man, I didn't miss a whole lot of discussion toDay, and what is here I can't decipher much from at all.

Voting is as follows -
wilwa: LG
Inzil: Nerwen
Mac: LG (2)
Shasta: Mac
Rikae: Inzil

Left to vote are sally, myself, LG, and Nerwen.
Tally
Wilwa —> Greenie
Inzil —> Nerwen
Mac —> Greenie (2)
Shasta —> Mac
Rikae —> Inzil
Sally —> Inzil (2)

#127.
Replying to Sally at #124:
Quote:
I know, it's been a while. Good to finally be back.

Although your point on wilwa here really seems like a stretch to me. Especially when trying to connect it to Inzil like you've done. Not really a fan.

Speaking of, I don't really agree with the recent Inzil train. He looks more like an ordo to me, albeit a weirdly-acting one. And LG has done nothing to make me suspicious of her that I can see.

Of the people who have votes already, I most suspect Mac. I really don't like his post here [#36], because it looks like trying to sow discontent with nothing much to go on.
#131. Vote-post:
Quote:
Well, I must to bed. So without further ado

++ Macalaure
Comment: Again, obviously McCaber had not dreamed the person he voted, since Mac, too was innocent. All in all, he said so little that it’s hard to glean much from his posts– except it looks very much as though he had dreamed Inzil as an ordo– note typical Seer’s phrasing in #127. It is harder to guess his other dream. It may have been Greenie (again, as an ordo), based on the same post, however the wording is more ambiguous and might also mean he *hadn’t* dreamed her as yet. Another possibility is that “not a fan” was a way of saying he had dreamed Sally as a wolf, however if he had, he did not follow it up in any way. A final possibility is Wilwa (as ordo), again based on #127.

As for what tipped the wolves off- well, there’s what I just mentioned, plus McCaber had seemed a little “off” in his playing to many, and to wolves that can smell of giftedness. All the same, it was an awfully good guess…

…I hate to say it, but maybe we should lynch my king next?

EDIT:X’d with Zil