View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #137
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin emerging*

Time for the cat to lay on top of the oven for the night...

No clear choices but some ideas to be sure.

Now I still don't like the fact that Fea spotted Lottie that early - and did what she did. I thought there was something fishy in Lottie's first poems but I couldn't say what. Then Fea goes to just vote her, like if she saw the same?

And then there was this "But We're so stylish!" -response to Brinn's post about Fea not needing to be the trendsetter. (Okay, playing the Queen addressing herself in plural, sure, but too good a chance to be missed?)

Actually Lottie answered that Brinn's initial comment with: "Fea does have to be a trendsetter. There is no question about that."

Okay RL-mates bantering, possibly... but to me this looks more sinister. I mean the banter comes only afterwards and that is always a bad sign. Also, it looks like trying to reach a hand to the other side, so a cobbler and a wolf probing each other?

This is the best I can do now.

The question becomes whom to vote...

I just dislike this Lottie-wagon (too much opportunism involved).

I dislike Lottie being lynched on D1 like a rule.

I think Fea was the initiator. We might be wrong with them but I think we have a better case with Fea. Well I suspect her more.

Which doesn't mean I think Lottie is innocent.

Or to have an idea who is a wolf and who's a cobbler. It could go both ways.

So let's make it:

++ Fea

How people will react to this setting of two votes to four might also tell us a thing or two tomorrow...

(~~~) *grin vanishing*

(~~~) *grin re-emerging*

EDIT: X'd with Sally...

(~~~) *grin vanishing for good*

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-08-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: corrected the "we might be wrong..." sentence to make sense.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote