View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #735
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Ok, so I'm going to use this time to talk about Celuien and her amazing defeat of the turkey. Glirdan and I tried to give it a tug, nothing worked. We went to get Mac to try and he says something along the lines of "Does it require violence?...ok" But by the time we come back Celuien triumphantly shows us the turkey is defeated! (You may of course steal my method, I am no Smaugeur when it comes to cooking )

Celuien was pretty quiet, and that always made me suspect her in WW, especially when she sat next to Enca, Enca just sat there knitting a hat and asking random questions. However, without her assistance this amazing nad fabulously epic turkey would have never made it to the table. In fact the entire dinner from Glirdan's mashed potatoes to Brinn's stuffing was a real nice New Year's Eve meal! And of course...cheesy broccoli at Panera!

(Photos courtesy of Devin)

Last edited by Boromir88; 01-08-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote