View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #1979
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Foley & Nienna!

Reading back things to check a few details I got an interesting idea you might wish to consider.

So Javan went to find comfort from his horse - and Aedre is willing... well to do about the same thing. So if Javan would skip the meeting at the Hall - not willing to show his face there - he might actually end up in the stables again. And thus while everyone else is in the Hall the two would meet in the stables, also learning they both find comfort from their horses.

An interesting situation indeed and making their relationship a bit more complicated still!

If you decide to go for that I can edit my post where lord Athanar glances at Javan while speaking.

Just an idea...