View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #176
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Aldarion did not mind Branor's intrusion in the least. He could tell that there was more to Sador's questioning than met the ear, but besides being unsure of Sador's intentions Aldarion thought their present location wholly unsuited for potentially prickly conversations. Considering how likely it was that Sador could catch Aldarion in a more private venue at a later time, Aldarion wondered if there was some sort of pressing deadline he was not privy to.

But Aldarion's attention suddenly turned to Branor. "Wait- did you say Coldan is blaming me for the inaccuracy of our tale, and for the inclusion of the Mary character?"

Branor nodded.

Fury bubbled up within Aldarion. He wanted to break something. Looking from Branor to Sador he launched into a tirade. "Mary was already in the script when I joined the troop, as was nearly everything else!! All I've really done is punch up lines here and there and added some drama and romance to the existing scenes and characters!! I'M THE ONE THAT SAID FROM THE BEGINNING THAT IT IS CONSIDERED SUICIDAL IN THEATER CIRCLES TO PERFORM RECENT HISTORY UNLESS YOUR WRITER WAS AN IMPORTANT FIRST-HAND WITNESS!!!!! Why of all people would that idiot-boy Coldan lay it at my feet?! He plainly hasn't listened to a word I've said in the past year!! Or perhaps he's just too thick to understand!"

Last edited by the phantom; 04-11-2011 at 11:28 AM.