View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #181
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
So I end up going down in the end because Boro did a little preliminary 'feeling things out' the first Day. Just goes to show how small things can lead to big ones.
And that's the beauty of this game - well one part of it.

I mean if there was a calculus or a "proven procedure" to catch the wolves every time, who would play this time and time again? (I'm not brave enough to count how many games I have played)

Just think of how many individual decisions this game is the result of! And I do not mean decisions like voting, but deciding to probe something, comenting on someone's probing, making a comment and then deleting it before posting as it looked not so good, choosing to check thing X in place of Y, player Z being online at the same time and you having certain conversation which brings to your mind a point... with 15-20 players the variables are just mind-boggling!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote