View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #167
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am not sure if this is the hint that the balrogs picked up on or whether it was his change of opinion on Nogrod. But the Might Said "See now" in his first post and uses "look" a lot ... this isn't as mad as it sounds. Some people are visually orientated, others aural or emotional and their language can reflect this - an aurally orientated person might have said "It sounds as if.".. an emotional one " I feel that"
... but it could have been an indication that he was the seer.

My suspicions of Nogrod has lessened - I get the feeling that the wolves were untroubled about who died save perhaps Macalaure who might have personal reasons for not voting Rikae. It was certainly quiet save for those who we know about or who have possibly been cleared (Noggin or legate..)
but I am uneasy about Brinniel because of her reluctance to vote last night..... torn perhaps between which would look worse to jump on the bandwaggon and seal a fellow fiends fate or not to vote?

I also am beginning to suspect Nerwen ... Macalaure is careful to mention her in his Day one summaries a couple of times, and she makes a big deal of being fair to Rikae, yesterday she attempts to widen the field from Macalaure ...

Could be a flying under the radar wolf?

Not terribly certain of any of this but about ready to go for a while ... I won't have ot vote before tomorrow lunchtime at the earliest so I hope there is some reaction to read.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote