View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #336
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Thanks Fea! My plan seems to work already before I had a chance to put it into practise!

Now I just need to think whether to invest my votes on you or Kuru? Or Greenie - that's a longer story but I just feel her being one of the baddies even if I can't point to any definitive case with her. Yes Kent, she looks perfcectly reasonable - and that's the whole point. A good wolf who plays the "under-radar" -style wishes to do just that: post only once or twice aDay and do not suspect too many people so that no-one feels bad with you; then come up with a suspicion you can back with an argument of any sorts, preferably something that follows the general prejudices flying around but still is something of your own (that's easier you could imagine and Greenie has made it two times now), then vanish to the shadows. She is dangerous, mind you.

PS. Izzy (and Firefoot who seems to think / or wants us to believe Izzy has a point there): I still can't see your point: there is no sense in what you say. Are you just missing something about the rules or are you purposefully trying to distract the discussion? If I give Nienna her first vote and Kuru his fifth there is no tie - no "real-tie" or imagined one! One and five votes are not a tie, they are four votes apart. Brinn's was the tying vote, fifth against fifth. It would have been the same whether I placed my votes this way or that. End of story from my part.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote