View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 07:05 AM   #204
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*high five*

This was a crazy game though, the quietest I played in ages. And we kept lynching the louder players, and I can't say we exactly avoided killing loudmouths either.

I wish I'd had more time, too - Day1 was kind of a normal day but Days 2 and 3 I basically had something to do since I woke up until I went to sleep (while sleeping too little ) and I no longer can play ww at work even a bit. And Day4 I was on the countryside with friends. It was just crazy, and had I been an ordo, I think I would've just kill-baited myself very hard.

(Speaking of ploys, I did want to have one in my sleeve, especially as there was talk of special things before the game. I was kind of keeping the option of a fake seer reveal open until about Day3. )

But yeah, I don't know how come being a wolf is so difficult, but it just is. But I do have clarify you folks suspected me for the wrong reasons. I definitely didn't try to save Inzil - I didn't even realise my voting Legate could constitute as such. I actually really wanted to give him a second vote because I didn't think he'd get lynched anyway (lol) and it might look good later, but I didn't want to do it because I hadn't really suspected him at all except for the comment about him always being a wolf. (And hey, just for the record, I think I'd have said it as an ordo too, there was literally nothing much else to say on early Day1.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote