View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:33 PM   #92
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Not implying you're lying, Rikae, but I'm always suspicious of non-voters. I also take some issue with your assessment of my vote as 'intentionally useless.' It was not meant as such. Inzil, on 3 votes, could easily have been caught up with after my vote for Kath - there were 4 people who could still have voted at that stage. It's hardly fair to claim that I was throwing my vote away, because at that stage there were still other options. And I stand by my vote: there's no way Kath gets away with her completely random vote; it was certainly no better than any non-voters and, as I argue, actually worse.
There were 4 people who could have voted, but it's highly unlikely they'd all have voted for Kath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Now you're calling me 'furry' for daring to question you. I don't know what to make of that.
What? I'm calling you furry for acting jumpy. If I thought you might be a gifted, that reaction might even make me back off, but in this game, it only strengthens my suspicion.

In fact...

++Eomer

EDIT: X'd with Legate
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote