View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #778
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Eye

uh...good job wolves!

So the Night before I died, when Hakon was being lynched, I was going back and forth between Brinn and McCaber, and I went for McCaber, and now I'm really mad, haha. I should have stuck with her.

So, no one probably caught this, but for the first four Days in my 3rd, 5th and 8th (numbers in my name) posts all the paragraphs started with the letter H. I also popped in some sword and arrow icons, which I usually don't use, but I didn't put them on any specific posts until my last Day, which Nilp caught, showing I hunted McCaber.

Anyway, don't feel bad Nienna, the Hunter is only useful when they die, I just didn't do my job well, haha. Sorry Legate for going after you so hard! And McCaber too!

Thanks again Eonwe for a great game, I had a lot of fun! Not going to get to play again for a long while, so I'm glad I lasted fairly long in this one.