View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 04:54 PM   #1033
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Helen, that's hilarious, but I think the overall makes a good scene and logical as the story goes too.

Now, I have some bad news and I'll need some help. I've been using a laptop that is not my own since my pc was fried in an electrical surge. I had been told I could use it until I was able to replace my hard drive at the end of August/beginning of September. Well, my lovely friend who let me use it has asked for it back. So as of tomorrow morning, I will not have a home computer until the above time when I can get one of my own.

Not all is lost, because I can write posts at home and type them up at work. However, I need to be able to email my posts to someone to post, as I'm pretty sure the company is not going to want me posting on Tolkien forums during working hours. I'll be able to check the thread, probably 2 or 3 times a week while I'm there as long as it doesn't appear extravagent. So...Is there anyone who trusts me with their email and would not mind posting for me?

I'm going to do my best to get what I need posted up tonight, but after that and until I get the new one, I'll need the help.

Thanks in advance.