View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 01:48 PM   #161
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

Elanor nearly lept out of her skin as a battlecry rang down the corridor. Her first instinct was to melt into the shadows, until an orc ran slapbang into Elwyn, such a hurry was he in to get away from whatever terror had given the fierce yell, knocking the witch into the wall. He staggerd backwards, but before he could fully recover Elanor hit him over the head, targeting his head with the thick gold on her wrist. He fell soundlessly to the floor.
"Right, lets go, cos I reeeally dont want to run into whatever chased this guy away-"
"Wait." Elwyn bent down, and drew the fine looking sword from the orcs belt. "Wait a minute...this is my bleeding sword! How dare he! May your soul be cursed as an eternal dung pile!" She looked at Elanor after this.
"Hmmm, orgional."
"Thanks. You fine with your toasting forks?"
"Toasting forks? I resent that! But yeah Im fine." She took a deep breath. "Are we going to explore whatevers down there?"
"I wouldnt miss it for the world." The elf grinned evily. "I want to congratulate whoev- well, whatever this thing is for getting my sword back."
"Oh. I feared you might say that." The girl smiled ruefully, then grinned back. "Well, me and my toasting forks are right behind you!"
They started running down the corridor towards the din, and threw open the guard room door, yelling in unison. A warrior, fearsomely clad in a terrifying array of darkness, stood amid the dead bodies of hte guards. He looked up, the helm flashing with malice.
"Well, that really warmed me up, whats next!" The dark warrior removed the skull helm and the pair were faced with...
"Ransom!"
The witch smiled with relief, and Ransom walked towards them.
"Well, he said it; whos next!" Elwyn grinned.