View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 04:35 PM   #168
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel realizes that no one is paying any attention to her whatsoever, so, being who she is, she picks the most opportune time, and runs in as Frodo and Legolas are speaking, and tackles Legolas.

"Haha! You guys notice me now?" Meneli said, sitting on Legolas's chest. She was jealous that nearly everyone else was in on the action, but she was not.

She gets off of Legolas, and finally greets him after 50 years.

"Aiya! You have not changed!" Meneli shreiked, happy.

"And neither have you," Legolas said, matter of factly, as always around her...it drove her crazy: he hardly ever got passionate about anything around her. He quickly embraced her, then said, "Ai, eithel, off with you now, Meneli...real business to be discussed."

Wrong thing to say.

"WHAT? AND I CANNOT SPEAK OF THIS "REAL BUSINESS"?" Meneli said, incredulously, "JUST because I am 1: hungover and 2: generally cheery, I cannot talk this so called "business"? I ask what kind of relationship will this be if I cannot hear any of your conversations?! You, you, of all people should want me around now! We've been apart! And there was a time when I was exiled and we couldn't see each other at all! Now...now...now you just want me to leave? Ha! I'll be...ummm...over there!"

She points over to a tree, and she goes and climbs it, pouting, and glancing over at the others, to see if anyone is going to come over and fetch her from the tree...anyone meaning mostly Legolas...or anyone else...