View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #738
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pipe

I agree Nogrod about the movies, and about RP collaborative writing. A few weeks back, My wife (Elora) & I decided to watch the extended DVDs. They were for the most part yawners with some chuckles here and there. it took us a month to watch through all three of them. It was fun back in 2001-2003, but they are rather ordinary these days. Still, they will always have a place with us, for had it not been for the movies, we likely would have never met.

Mark, I may still crash the inn. I'll make an entrance with one of my characters and see how it goes. (Edit: Maybe not. From what I'm interpreting, I need a character bio to post there. Too much hassle.) As for writing RP here on the Downs, it was made rather clear to me that my style of writing has no place on Barrow Downs. I obviously broke some rule by posting in a thread in Gondor, and I wondered when I first posted there if I was tresspassing. A couple, maybe one, big attitudes that came down proved my perception to be correct. Anyway, no worries here. It is what it is. There are other places where the style is accepted, and thats cool.

I'm wrapping up the lst book of the Black Company (Soldiers Live) and am thinking of giving Lord of the Rings another read. Its been about 7 years.

Last edited by Snowdog; 02-10-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Change something I posted yesterday.
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote