View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 05:32 PM   #122
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Captial job, Nerindel! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It was a wonderful summation of prior events, and filled with momentum of action.

I bow, and Vanwe smiles shyly from behind me, sweeping her hair from her eyes as she does so. Of course, having mentioned Vanwe I had best mention the others lest jealousy breaks out in my small cast.

Naiore watches like a hawk, a cold and perfect smile on her face and contempt in her eyes so deep as to suggest other things... perhaps, even, longing or regret. For what noone knows and she would never speak of it. As for Menecin, if he knows what passes he gives no sign of it. He drifts in his fog of aching pain, broken and yet not broken, living his half life. Just as all hope of a response fades and we look away, Menecin smiles faintly and there is a presence of reality in his gaze that suggests he is aware of more than we may suspect.

*Phew*

As I have electricity and more words than I know what to do with, I had best get writing. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well done again!
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight