View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 01:42 PM   #216
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Tarvasa, I seem to encounter the same two black riders every day. I see one at the second house on the left, and another at the third. There's a big fluffy one with a sagacious nose and lousy vision (almost blind! And sniffing!) He comes right out and does his "black rider's cry" all along his yard. He's got weapons but never uses them, just wails a lot.

Then there's another sleek black one that snarls and jumps and races along as we pass by. He's got a wraith-fence. Good thing. That one I think would use the weaponry.

Oh, and how could I forget the loud scruffy one that lives right next door? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Good thing he's got an elf-rope on him...

One other thing; not that I'm trying to be pushy, or bossy, or manipulative (YUCK! Shoot me if I do!) However, I also don't want anybody to feel that they've been forgotten-- you're not. There are some folks who I haven't heard from since you signed up, and I don't want you to feel left out or give up. Others have been chatty enough [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but haven't been posting your totals. If you don't want to post your totals that's perfectly OK-- let me know & I'll quit bugging you! But if you do, I'd love to see them. Personally, it encourages me a great deal to see everybody's progress. You may have noticed that I updated the list in the first post again-- I like to see people's progress, be it ever so modest! So don't be shy. Remember to keep your post Tolkien-related, and tell us where you are... Hobbiton? Bywater? Green Hill Country? Woody End? Ithilien already? (ooops, that's another challenge...) Let us know. I don't want anybody lost in the shuffle.

So-- are you still out there? Still walking? Drop me a line, or post here, and please don't be shy about putting your mileage into your "From: " part of your profile.

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]