View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #278
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I might almost vote you tp from that response you gave to Dury. I really don't believe a word from it - well okay some words maybe but overall it looks like a very bad apology.

The question is whether you tried to save Fea just because you love to play with her or because you realised that my argument about her being the cobbler was indeed believable as Fea would be on your side in voting & general hassle later on? I mean you have to prove your alliances in a way or another when you can't PM, and that would be a good way to do that? Building trust? Right?

Also the way you give the impression you understand everything that is going on and then go on being nice to everyone - and avoid making any actual suspicions - looks really like a standard intelligent baddie behaviour. What was it you said to me late yesterDay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
And despite how much we disagree, I still think Nog is fine. And if he's right about Fea then I'll support whatever he does tomorrow.
To me that looks very suspicious indeed... Be nice to the one you're intending to kill later - after you have toyed with him first. No traces left as you have been leaning to trust that one person for a Day or two. You can say "oh my, why they killed him, I thought he was okay all the time!". I just think you overdid it there - or then it is the difference between American and Finnish culture of saying things...

And why did you have to defend your vote in the first place against Dury's point which wasn't actually anything big as such? Bad conscience perhaps?

I like the way you play but this time I think I have reasons to actually suspect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Silly man, get some rest. Mistress Sally commands it.
In a minute mom... in a minute...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote