View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #275
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Going through and reading, but I'd just like to say something quick, silly though it may be.

DUDE! Noggie, go to bed. We killed you off last game (that is, Brinn, Nerwen, and I) so you would get some sleep, but this game I'm not evil so you're on your own. Silly man, get some rest. Mistress Sally commands it.

And on that note some things from yesterDay. I'll hopefully do some more analysis on the votes, but the thing that really worried me was Phantom and Brinn right at the end of the Day, both glomping poor Gwathiepoo like that. (And yes, he's going to come from beyond the grave and totally smite me for calling him that, but it's just too fun to resist.) I'd certainly like to know if they x'd or if it was intentional bandwaggoning on one or both their parts. (I suppose if nothing else they both intended to separately bandwagon and both happened to do it at the same time, but it still strikes me as odd.)

And for Little Mnemo, I voted Fea because, of the suspects that were available, she looked the dingiest upon a short readthrough. Notice that Nerwen, Gwath, and I were/are all innocent (not that you'll believe me, but hey) so I still think I made the best choice. Besides, as I said shortly after I voted, I preferred to not have the lynch left up to Shasta and his coin flipping machine. We all know how that can end up. So, of the people who were close to the tie range, again, Fea was the best decision I could make at the time.

EDIT: x'd since....Izzy, I believe. I certainly don't remember seeing that post of Phantom's anyway.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote