View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:46 AM   #252
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Lists:

Paraphrased, because you guys talk too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Sally- Black Rook
Durelin- White Knight
Mnem- WereDuck
phantom- Sauron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Mnemo - ducks have been proven to be evil in the past, I'll go with that!
Sally - oh definitely evil.
phantom - clearly a pawn trying to get to the other side of the board by making himself look important.
Izzy - erm, fiery depths? Not keen!
Brinn - I think innocent, therefore guilty.
Eomer - definitely innocent, at least for as long as it takes to see what this new persona is about.
Nerwen - thoughtful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Sally: nothing to say on her but the usual uneasiness.
Brinn: nothing of any special interest; Perfectly innocent sounding and therefore all alarms should be on as it’s Brinn!
Eomer: looks cryptic but speaks sense.
Nerwen:
should be more verbiose when she comes in the next time.
Kath’s post is just downright terrible. I could consider voting her just on principle for that; she feels a need to underline the randomness of her vote? If she's innocent that's irresponsible behaviour - and if not, then the sooner we lynch her the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Mirandir’s and Gwath’s appearances are just awful. Which means: nothing. If one of you is a baddie and you both get through Day1 with that effort we deserve to lose
Wilva’s “be prepared for me to bandwagon” is just odd pre-empting of what’s possibly to come.
Eönwë and Lari are enigmas to me right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Fea: After not saying practically anything toDay she makes a "eenie-meenie-miny" -vote, which behaviour I still dislike a lot.
Dury: wishes some people to be lynched but decides to be as random as possible picking someone with guts and then trying to explain it away both ways (like it's nothing & sorry Sally).
Eönwë: If you had a reason to vote for Gwath, why do you say it's "semi-random" then? What's the matter with all of you?
Eomer: Finally someone giving reasons for his vote... Although... Now it looks a bit too convenient vote to my taste. You're careful not to suspect others but just imply you have seen similar behaviour around to look good and not to get anyone on you to retaliate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Mirandir - She should have more time to make her presence felt - but if she's not going to do it later toDay ot ToMorrow I'd be glad to vote her out. But probably not toDay.
Durelin - One of my all-time enigmas. I find her vote the most confusing. She could do a bit better as a baddie and be like that in a rush and innocent. - feels foul.
Fea- She's intelligent enough to make better claims on Day1 so a frustrated innocent then? No. The note about me saying interesting things (when there were no other commnets on anyone else in the vote-post) bothers me a lot.
Isabellkya - If there is a submarine-baddie she's one of my top candidates for that role. Somehow my gut-feeling just tells the contrary at the moment.
Nerwen - I don't see the suspicions around her but wouldn't trust her either.
Eomer of the Rohirrim - Speaks sense which is highly appreciated. Still his vote left me a bit concerned about his motives.
the phantom - Let's see his track-record on Day3 or something if he's still around.
Brinniel - not my top worry right now.
satansaloser2005 - no special alarms as yet.
Gwathagor - I'd like to see him post more to be sure but will not vote him toDay.
Lariren Shadow - I really suspect her. But I'm not too sure about it.
wilwarin538 - I think she should have a chance for another Day at least.
Rikae - I'm not going to vote Rikae on Day1 unless I have strong reasons to do so. And as now I don't seem to have one.
Eönwë - A hunker-down baddie who wants to make a presence or just an ordo with nothing to say?
Mnemosyne - Looking at her posts closer makes me feel better of her. I mean her alliances.
Kath - I could vote for her just because of the way she acts - and it's not only a principle at work here but also the particular way she did it this time.
Hansy - Maybe he's the cobbler, maybe he's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Hansy. seems too confused about the rules of the current game to be a wolf (are we calling them wolves?), and probably too flamboyant to be the Black Queen. Might be the Black Pawn... in fact, he reminds me a lot of Lal when she was a cobbler.
Rikae: seems awfully opportunistic after I'd just been given the first vote of the Day, and that a completely random one.
Kath. Would an innocent Kath vote like that? But then, would an evil Kath vote like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Mira: I think she is innocent
Durelin: Not sure
Fea: She could be the seer, but I don't think that's her style.
Isabellkya: not much to go on
Nerwen: Hasn't said a lot and I can see that's been because of the lack of internet.
Eomer: He has been making sense.
the phantom: could be a lot of help later in the game.
Brinn: I have no idea. I don't think I'm good at reading her though.
Sally: I can’t really get a good read on her.
Gwath: I wish I had more to say about people.
Wilwa: Really truly want something to be able to say.
Rikae: the Seer banter with Fea could be two Wolves trying to communicate. Or it could be innocents just playing around, which is entirely possible considering.
Eonwe: Nothing.
Nog: Has posted an analysis of the posting pages which points to guilt because it’s easy to find fault where there is none in analysis.
Syne: I think that you warrent watching.
Kath: Blah stupid Day 1.
Hansy: Newbie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Rikae brings up good points/questions in regards to the Cobbler.
Hansy and phantom discuss mechanics.
Mnemosyne makes a good point that we look at both the wolves and the bear; while not at the expense of on, in favor of the other.
Gwath says we ought to focus on neither/both in regards to the wolves and the bear.
Mira and Mnemosyne wonder about Hansy's playing experience, and whether or not he may be playing up the newbie card.
Hansy. I'm not yet worried about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Sally- I'm afraid she's the "easy lynch" this time.
Nerwen, Hansy or Gwath I would be very reluctant to aid lynching toDay either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Fea feels fine. Rikae too.
Nog- I would lean innocent for him.
Eomer -what he has said thus far has been to my liking.
Mnem- hasn't done anything to make me wish her dead .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Isabell- off my vote-list toDay
Lari looked reasonable
Kath, Fea, Dury and Eönwë. The three first trying to slip under the radar with nonsense and randomness and Eönwë for showing a presence with nothing to say in concrete terms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
phantom, Nog, Rikae, Fea, and Sally stick out most in my mind, because of their typical behavior.
Sally for silliness,
phantom, Rikae, and Fea because they always seem to be the more daring.
Nog because I can always expect to see long analyzing posts from him.
Mnemosyne, Gwath, and Hansy stick out in my mind.
Hansy- I've played with him elsewhere, and curious to see how he does and likes this style.
Mnemosyne and Gwath- something just doesn't seem quite right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I accidentally typed 'Fea' so I don't know who said this now
Eönwë "easy option" toDay (alongside Sally); the way he is at the top of the posting-list and has managed to say nothing definitive or particular bothered me.
Rikae- I have no case against Rikae, but her vote clearly fits in with a clever-baddie wishing to get away with Day1 quite nicely.
Kath I'm afraid I'd be going on with a habit of suspecting her
Dury her voting post is just so crazy (three different and almost exclusive reasons given at the same time + trying to apologise afterwards) that it might speak more of her being in a hurry and with no stakes in the game than actually being a baddie.
Fea played it safe + there was this odd addenda in her votepost that I couldn't read as anything other than as a way of trying to contact someone she thought she could gain from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Mirandir: don't really have a feel yet
Durelin: inclined to keep him around
Fea: safe.....for toDay atleast
Izzy: I'm inclined to think innocent so far
Nerwen: Seems to be thinking logically
Eomer: I'm gonna give him a chance, he's definitely entertaining
the phantom: is safe toDay for me
Brinniel: not sure yet, a maybe perhaps, on my list
Sally: got voted for twice already, had computer difficulties, I understand that, won't be holding it against her today
Gwathagor: I don't know about him either, but he's on my list.
Lariren: Focused on roles alot, though so did most, but posted a fairly lengthy post so I'm inclined to let her be for now
Rikae: I have a good feeling about her, like her style, for now
Eonwe: not sure, on my list
Nogrod: seems innocently enough
Mnemo: Confusing, but he's a noobie
Kath: random vote for Nerwen isn't exactly like her, though it makes me uneasy I'd like to give her another day
Hansy: new so I'm willing to keep him around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Mirandir: I need more time and more from her to get a better read.
Durelin: She is one to watch closely, but I'd rather not see her go just yet.
Fea: I don't have any strong opinions about her as of now.
Izzy: no reason to vote her.
Nerwen: neutral
Eomer: Too mysterious for me to form an opinion on him just yet.
the phantom: seems innocentish to me. That probably means that he is, in fact, guilty.
Sally: looks more innocentish than guilty to me
Gwathagor: I just don't like when someone votes for another only based on another player's reasoning.
Lariren: Has been very thoughtful. I feel good about her so far.
wilwarin: So I'd rather not see her go anytime soon.
Rikae: Not raising any alarm right now.
Eonwe: a bit suspicious, though it's a bit early to tell.
Nogrod: But if innocent, he can be quite helpful, so I'd rather not see him go so early again. Plus, I do feel a bit guilty that I was partially responsible for his last two early deaths.
Nemo: I can't help but feel slightly worried about her. I won't vote her toDay because she is a new addition, but she is one I'd like to watch closely.
Kath: She's voted randomly before and it doesn't point to either innocence or guilt.
Hansy: could be anything.
Okay. That took a while. And it's going to take me a while to go back through again and find anything important.

Remember I'm looking for patterns. All of these are from Day 1 which means that two people were dreamed of (unless the White Queen gets dreams too; I hate not knowing the nature of a role), and there ought to be hints in here. Lists, as people well know, are a good way to figure out somebody's sincerity and somebody's inclinations.

Be back after lunch... sugar crash again...