View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #243
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Seeing our numbers already dwindling quickly reminds me of how much I hate when games have two kills per Night. And the fact that three of the baddies are gifted doesn't help. Gah, I'm such a pessimist, but I can't help but think we're at a major disadvantage. If my calculations are correct, we have three Days to catch a werewolf in order to have a chance to win (or maybe four Days if there isn't two kills one Night). So while we will eventually want the cobbler and werebear dead, it's the werewolves we specifically should be concerned about at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Q for Queen, B for Bishop.
Heh, I didn't know that. Up until now, all those letters and numbers were complete gibberish to me. I just don't understand chess. But that's useful to know.

Nerwen looks like she was probably a safe kill, as she didn't say all that much. She only shared her thoughts on three players, then missed the voting. It's a shame she went so soon; a hunter would've been quite dangerous for the baddies later on as she would've had better chances of being accurate and from her posts I'm not sure we can get a good idea of who she could've targeted. It's frustrating to lose a gifted on the second Night, but then again it could've been much worse.

As for Eomer, he could've been a safe kill too since he did not say all that much. His death makes me think that Sally's probably not the werebear. I don't think she would take the risk of killing a player who only discussed and suspected her.

I have nothing else to say for now. It's late, I'm tired, and still need to shower before going to bed. I will probably be off and on most of the Day, though more consistently online towards the end. Which means toDay I shouldn't have to read four pages in one sitting, and hopefully this time my brain will actually be turned on as I think it was turned off up until now. For one thing, I realised in the final moments of yesterDay that I no longer could see any of my main suspects as baddies...a moment of realisation that came much too late. Not that Fea and Eonwe are off the hook, but I think toDay I need to wipe the slate clean and re-examine everyone.