View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 05:31 AM   #600
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
You did attract all kinds of suspicion..... but we suspectors were already removed from the village by then....
Aint that the truth, it was good pickings for the wolves on who to kill. I mean bagging the seer on Night 2. Now I wasn't suspicious of Sauce until I was dead, but I certainly was pretty much convinced by Celuien and tar's innocence after Eomer's antics on the day of his death. And I was going to tell morm the same thing, but stupid wolves killed me before I could.

Quote:
I was groaning, agonising in sympathy with the villagers this last day, remembering my first game, when it was me, Alcarillo, and Azaelia: two villagers and a wolf, and it was my rockheadedness that gave Alcarillo the victory.
I remember that game, it was well played by Alcarillo. He was so suspicious looking everyone was like, he can't be a wolf. But I also take part of the blame, I knew I was going to be killed at night, and I was preparing to go after him, I should have left something to you two that I highly suggest looking at and lynching Alcarillo. That was a fun game too.
Quote:
I actually thought that I would make a rather poor Wolf, for a number of reasons. My main fear was that I would let something slip in one of my posts which, given that I had to maintain my standard verbosity, meant that each post took ages to create.
Funny, I can say the same thing, as a wolf it's much more important that you watch what you say, but I even find myself as an innocent going through and making sure I didn't say something totally wrong that would incriminate me.