View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #583
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I actually was convinced by Sauce's innocence, I even told morm "I think he's caught onto my hints, I mean if he can find anagrams he should be able to spot my blatant hints."
Nope. I completely missed them.

What put us onto you really was working out that morm was the Hunter. There were only a few candidates, and I was swayed by the White Tree.

I must say that I was astounded that I did not attract more suspicion, particularly as I remained in the village towards the later stages. I was lucky on the timing with the kills on Nights 5 to 7, the reasons for which were obvious once their roles were known. My greatest fear was a sudden realisation on Day 8 that my continued presence looked mightily suspicious. Glirdan and Farael did voice concerns in this regard but, luckily for me, their suspicion of each other was the greater.

My argument, had it come up seriously, would have been that the Wolf had avoided killing me precisely because my continued presence would make me look suspicious, thereby ensuring three suspicious villagers at the end, rather than two and a very innocent-looking Nilp.

And I must say that I am rather proud (albeit slightly amazed) that I did not receive a sigle vote.