Thread: Fab Fan Mail!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 10:58 AM   #2
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

Gosh that's a tough thing to do, and not getting out of control too..... How about....

Dear Legolas,
My name is Arafangwen, I'm one of your biggest fans! I would be your biggest fan but my parents said that I'm not allowed to have another picture of you as long as I live because of how long I stare at them wishing I was just like you(in a feminen kinda way), or at least knew you in person. I'm curently in the procese of learning Quenya, is it just hard to learn, or is it just me? As for wishing to be you, (or any elven form in most respects) I've learned how to use a bow and am currently learning to fight with a sword(I find the bow more fun). How long did it take you to master the basics in those two areas? I should probably go now, you have so much other fanmail to read..... Well.... Please write me back!
Truly yours,
Arafangwen <>< [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope that wasn't to "over the top"! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've just now relized how hard it is to keep myself in line! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote