View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 01:02 PM   #669
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Moments that deserve a medal

As promised yesterday, I will post the anthology of some of my favourite moments of the game. I think the Day 5 DT in its entirety deserves to be here, but rather than copy everything over I will merely direct those interested to page 6 of the DT. And now, a few moments that I really enjoyed with the omniscience of a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife @Day 1 View Post
So, could it be Lottie, Kath and X?
I mean, the vibe sensor is brilliant, it's just colourblind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife @Day 2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
That doesn't mean that someone can't luck into a correct answer, but WW is an ever-escalating game of "normally I zig, so I need to zag" and "XXXX seems suspicious, but they always seem suspicious, but it's suspicious that I usually end up not thinking they're suspicious, and it's suspicious that they're aren't suspicious, and even more suspicious that they're a little bit suspicious rather than exact enough suspicious."
To which I'd add "X doesn't suspect me, does that mean they're an innocent who has a good read on me or a wolf trying to buddy up to me? I don't really suspect them either, does that mean I should? If I don't suspect them, is it just because they don't suspect me? But I'm actually innocent, so if they don't suspect me that's OK, isn't it?"
Which is a perfect parody of Day Ones. Both posts make me chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil @Day 2 View Post
I agree with your last post: while it looks good, surely it's too easy. I feel like there should be a Law about situations like this--Saucepan's Law or something: if it sees to have been uncovered too easily, it's either completely true or it's totally, horrifically wrong.
SaucepanWolf was before my time, but I wholeheartedly agree that this should be some Law of Too Easy To Be Possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy @Day 3
Not a fan of Morsul's plans, for reasons that I don't feel confident expressing in public.
Part of me wondered if the reason you could not express it in public was because the Downs would censor all of the batexcrement and bovine feces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil @Night 4 View Post
Guiding the Living is like herding cats, so that's a bonus not the meat of the matter.
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 @Night 4 View Post
I think the serious calf.
Go read the DT for context. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc @Day 4 View Post
You tried getting night killed? When?
Legwolf: Wait, we were supposed to kill you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I'm being trolled by a ghost help!
This was amazing, and Lottie - I love you for putting an actual troll post in there!

Day 2 almost turned into a Gifted vs Wolf wagon race, before the village got distracted by the [then mostly absent] Hui.
Day 3 - when I read Morsul's first couple posts, calling for the village to do as he says or else, my thought was that we clearly have more than one Ghost haunting as he is clearly being possessed by The Phantom! In the meantime, Boro was absolutely on point with the Ghost interpretations, he and Form were on the same brainwave. I even thought this Ghost set up is just too easy. But then Legate and Lommy added on some alternative interpretations and questioned meaning, and Pitch brought some absolutely innocent confusion to the mix, and it was balanced again.
And Day 4 - Lommy I still do not get it but you pulled it off so you get all the bragging rights.

It was a pleasure to mod with you guys. This was a very fun game to mod - though I did spend quite a bit more time doing this than I expected, I may as well have played for the amount of studying that got done while this went on. *facepalm*