View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 08:45 AM   #5187
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I'm not actually sure what you mean by that. Isn't the Ghost only active during the Day?
Sorry; I meant that "the Ghost" could be a role used by the DT in one of two ways: either to send in during the Day to talk to the LT, or as a Dead Seer read. In the latter case, there wouldn't be an actual 'Ghost' talking to the Living.

Quote:
At the start of the Night, the DT gets a snippet of information from me... in the event there is a dead wolf, I will give them a choice of 2-3 statements, and they get to choose which one gets revealed.
Nice development of the idea. So the dead wolf gets to decide what the dead learn? Secretly, or does everyone see their options?

Quote:
During the Night, the dead get to mull over this info. They also vote for a Ghost or No Ghost.
Do these Night effects also happen on the Night when there's only one dead player? It would be kind of funny for a dead Wolf to come back and just mock the living all day long.

Quote:
If a Ghost is chosen [etc]
I'm kind of inclined to the liberal version, perhaps with the proviso that if it really breaks things, the mod can switch to a limited version for subsequent ghost appearances.

Quote:
The Living cannot give specific instructions to the Ghost, under punishment of Isildur's Curse: they shall be banned from both the Living and the Dead threads. They are allowed to ask the Ghost questions, and of course allowed to discuss the Ghost's statements.
As long as the mod is fair when it comes to subjective posting (is "long quotes aren't very helpful" an instruction? How about "that wasn't very helpful"?), sure.

Quote:
Next up: do you want a Seer or a Ranger or both? If it's just a Ranger, perhaps a flexible one (eg can protect someone for 2 Nights, can protect himself)
No preference from my side.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote