View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #307
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Good job, Lottie - and sorry I didn't get to use more of your coded hints, Agan.
It's not like we needed them that much - and after all, we've done it before.

I actually did think about playing it chill on day 1 and not putting myself in the spotlight seeing how quiet it was, but in the end I couldn't be bothered - I wanted my fun and figured that even if people voted for me, I could have more fun. What I didn't count on was that a fifth of the village hadn't played with me before and would be less willing to overlook my antics with "Oh it's Agan!" Sorry about that, Shasta - I know I put you in a nasty spot!

I'm genuinely sorry about lynching Jêx, it wasn't fair but it was my best shot. I have the honour of never having been fenrised and I'm not about to start now.

And well done, Lottie! Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth! I originally thought Lottie was indeed the seer because of the way she was just a little bit too certain I was lying, and while I tried to make my imminent death implicate pretty much everybody on day 2, I made an extra effort to act like Lottie and I were wolf-on-wolfing although I think we pretty much decided she was going to die before the end of the day.

Shasta thought sally could be the seer who had dreamed of him but I didn't think she would have saved me from lynching if she knew I was lying and that she would have revealed if she'd had two wolves. We also had Cop pinned as Nimrodel because of how quick Jêx was to defend her while she kept a distance and brought up the tiniest little points against him - I would have given you her as my Nimrodel dream if it had come to that.

In any case, I consider the drastically dropped gifted credibility my greatest achievement in this game. Although I can't deny the amusement of getting not one vote on day 2 despite being a known wolf and lynching the first person who voted for me instead!

I must confess, though, that after Rikae puzzled together what was going on, I almost wanted us to lose. Your razor sharp logic is a thing of beauty.

Thanks for the game, Nerwen! I enjoyed it a lot, and it's waay too long since I was last a wolf.