View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #304
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I knew it.

I came so close to voting for Lottie on my last day - in fact, I only voted Kitanna because I thought there was a chance that even if Lottie was the "wolf", that would trigger a win. And, Farael and Copper, why didn't my death make it obvious? I would have been the easiest lynch on the last day, but Lottie could have expected me to vote for her.

Great setup, Nerwen!
I was watching after I died, and Rikae, you terrified me with how right you were.

Good job, Lottie - and sorry I didn't get to use more of your coded hints, Agan. That early lynch of Amroth was good and bad - it got rid of the Ranger, sure, but it immediately put Agan on a clock.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote