View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #237
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Boro, explanation accepted.
Phantom, I should probably ignore your posts henceforth because otherwise I will just start writing counter-argument novels.

Not too worried about atm
Boro
Foley
Greenie
Legate
Nog
Rune
Stëonwë

Slightly worried about atm
Celuien
Glirdy
Izzy
Kath
Lottie
Mira
Nerwen
Phantom
Shasta
Wilwa
Zil

Mostly the people on the first list are people I feel good about, the rest are lumped to list 2. I'm really rather lost about the SoE's identities, if I had to make a shot in the dark I'd say Sally, Celuien, Glirdy and Wilwa but I really have no idea at all, especially the two last names on the list are total randomness. I still think not all tp voters are innocent, and after a bit of thinking I think the most probable option for a nasty elf is Sally (Lottie has defended her actions as if she really was doing the right thing and Mira was too careless to be a wolf). Celuien I just have a random bad feeling about, and the same goes to lesser extent for Glirdy and to even lesser extent for Wilwa.

edit: xed with Shastax2 and Boro

Last edited by Thinlómien; 09-16-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote