View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #471
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
But hey, it's not that difficult to say Hanni!
Yes it is! But I'm glad you don't think I'm too strange.

So I guess it's my turn to say what I thought!

Agan was really lovely. She is one of those 'Downers I've had a little less interaction with so I wasn't sure how well we'd get on but she was so easy to talk to. She was a little quiet when we were walking around but then it was noisy and the poor thing had been waiting for us for hours, and when we got to the pub where it was easier to chat we were all talking away quite happily. She is another of these Finn's with fantastic English as well.

Jay is one of those who I've planned to meet for ages, we've just never got round to it! He was just as mad, funny and sweet as he seems online so it was great to meet him. We have hopefully managed to convince him to return to werewolf as well!

As for Mith, she was just as lovely as last time and it was really nice to see her again - plus she gave me more raisins!