View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #844
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
I'm referring to this post on the discussion thread - #835.

Let's just forget that scenario set up for Shae and Khamir - I will take care of the matter in another way.
Yeah. That was what I was referring to in the first place too... And indeed I don't think that it is reasonable to talk over that one as I think there are questions pertaining to the larger picture of affairs we should discuss now. Sorry if I used you as an example of a larger point unfairly. Sorry indeed.

F.ex. if the slavers making a breach would actually be able to create a real havoc - catching or killing something like 4-8 people (if there are 4 possibly free slavers left), it would look a bit more realistic. I think both Khala and Cuáran (as characters I have brought into this game) could be sacrificed - or those yet nameless ones.

But somehow I just think the real soldiers (the slavers) should not lose all the time...