View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
How about the Barrow-Wight's "stun" would mean that that person is out of the game for the day (24 hours) in what comes to her/his personal input? So no possibility of doing anything that Night or the Day ensuing?

So with an innocent it would mean just the one chosen not being able to post on the Day (an innocent has nothing to do at Night anyway).

With a gifted: not able to pick a new pick for the coming Day (seer loses his dream, ranger can't protect, Ferny can't spy), and needs to remain quiet the next Day.

With a wolf: As soon as the Barrow-Wight has informed the mod, the one wolf chosen would be cut off from any PM'ing with his mates - and like other roles, should remain silent the next Day.

The picks of the Barrow-Wigh (those stone-cold by him that day) should be announced in the thread with the opening narration everyDay (the others would know whom the B-W picked) - but they'd have to be lynchable even if they're away...

In that way I think the B-W's role would actually rise to the importance it craves for...

Needless to say I'm interested - even if I thought it would do good to me not to join the next game- but hey, when do you get a game hosted by Boro?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote