View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 08:24 AM   #386
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Twylight and Marin

Marin leaned back in his chair and stretched his long legs out in front of him. Marcho was the first to break the silence. "Tell me a little more about yourself, Marin," said Marcho. "I know you're a friend of Twylight here." Marin was surprised to see a look resembling contempt at the sound of his good friend Twylight's name. He look curiously at Twylight, but she motioned, Not now. He respected her wishes and turned back to Marcho. His face was impassive again, and he continued what he was saying. "Where do you come from, and what brings you here?"

"Well, I was originally from Rohan. Born and raised. That is where I met Twylight. We grew up together, right next to each other. We were fast friends. Been inseperable since." He draped an arm playfully around her shoulders. She smiled. "Soon after that, I argued with my parents and stole a horse. I made my way to Gondor, but I found the city little to my liking. Too much stone. I could not go back to Rohan, so I made way to Bree. I have lived there for years, and just recently moved to the Shire. Twylight was just coming to visit me, but I met her halfway to my home, here at the Green Dragon! And that is my -- our -- story."