Thread: TTT Quotes
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 11:42 AM   #22
Haldir
Animated Skeleton

Haldir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Haldir
Sting

I really loved those lines:<P>Eowyn: leave me alone, Snake !<BR>Grima: Oh, but you ARE alone, who knows what<BR>you have spoken to the darkness on the bitter<BR>watches of the night.<P>Gandalf: Keep your tounge behind your teeth !<BR>Grima: Your staff ?!, I told you to take the<BR>wizard's staff !<P>Sam: We need a nice fish... and some tatos !<BR>Gollum: Tatos ?, what's tatos, precios ?<BR>Sam: Po-Ta-Tos !<P>Eomer: Don't mistrust hope, for it has forsaken<BR>these lands..<P>Saruman: Who now has the power to fight against<BR>the armies of Isengard... and Mordor ?<BR>The old world will burn in the fires of<BR>Industry..<P>Frodo: My name is Frodo Baggins, this is<BR>Samwise Gamgee..<BR>Faramir: Your bodygaurd ?<BR>Sam: His gardener..<P>Frodo: they're here<BR>(I love the way he says it)<BR>Faramir: Nazgul !<P>Gimli: Tell me your name, Horsemaster,<BR>and I shall tell you mine<P>Legolas: Red sun is rising, blood has been<BR>spilled tonight..<P>Treebeard:I told your names to the Ents and<BR>we have got to a decition..<BR>Merry: Yes ?<BR>Treebeard: We have decided... You are no Orcs<P>Treebeard: I like going south, somehow, it<BR>feels like going down the mountain...<P>btw<BR><I><BR>When Legolas tells Aragorn in Helm's Deep<BR>that they're all going to die in Elvish, it<BR>seems to be in Elvish because he didn't want<BR>the fighters to understand him and be nervios,<BR>than I think Aragorn really was dumb to shout<BR>in plain English "Than I should die as one of<BR>them", did anyone else find that idiotic ?</I>
Haldir is offline   Reply With Quote