View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #68
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Form's response looks to me more like filling in the gaps after the fact to defend what was initially just talking to talk.
Not just initially!

This the rare Day where I'm at work (so no toddler), but nothing's going on at work, so I have time (and I'm arguably bored).

I agree with everything I've said so far, even of that sounds tautological--and even if you assert it isn't all self-consistent. I still think Day 1 is basically fumbling around pointlessly in the dark and its value is only to be seen after the fact. While I certainly do NOT recommend archive trawling as a prerequsite for playing, doing so would suggest this is not my first time expressing this opinion.

And I categorically reject any suggestion that it is bad to discuss wolf plans "preemptively." Should we wait until we're all in the Dead Thread? Is there a "too soon" period we have to wait out? I'm quite capable of going back to in-character posts, but I think if we limit ourselves strictly to those, we're going exacerbate my Day 1 Distaste.